Join Our Team:Jobs and Volunteering
OHM Job Announcement:
Development Coordinator | May 2017
Full-time, exempt position
Reports to VP of Philanthropy
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected] by June 15, 2017. No phone calls, please. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and a comprehensive benefits package. EOE.
Become an OHM Volunteer
Whether it’s for a few hours a week, once a year at a special event, or something in between, your time makes a difference for our coast. Volunteers are needed to assist with office tasks, to help with special events and education/community outreach, and as members of select committees. We cannot do our work without volunteers like you!
To learn more, please call (912) 580-6939 or email Kelly Patton, Membership and Outreach Coordinator.
Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities
World Oceans Day “Our Oceans, Our Future”
St. Simons Island Beach Sweep
Thursday, June 8 • 6pm
Coast Guard Station Beach Access
Join us in celebrating World Oceans Day!
- Help up clean the beach! All clean up materials provided by Keep Golden Isles Beautiful.
- Stop by our educational booths and action stations! Learn what you can do to keep our coast clean and healthy.
- Participate in a sea turtle or shorebird educational walk. Led separately by community partners – the SSI Sea Turtle Project and the Georgia Beach Bird Stewards.
- First 50 beach clean up volunteers will receive a free reusable bag! Provided by Harris Teeter.
- … And more!
Stay tuned for these exciting volunteer programs in 2017:
- Regular Volunteer Nights
- Volunteer Appreciation Potluck – Fall 2017
- One Hundred Miles “Citizen Advocate” Program
- And more!