Everyday Ways to Give:Make a difference in ways big and small.
Looking for additional ways to give back? It’s easier than ever. Here are a few ways to make a difference:
- Host your own event to benefit One Hundred Miles: Whether it’s a simple fundraiser like a car wash, bake sale, or one that requires more planning, such as a concert, golf tournament or benefit night at your business, every event makes a difference. Use your imagination and have fun! For more information, check out our planning guide or contact Kelly Patton, Membership and Outreach Coordinator.
- One Hundred Miles Merchandise: Our unique OHM merchandise is ready for your coastal Georgia adventure! Discount for OHM members. Click here to join as a member today!
- Turtle Tides Paddleboards and Kayaks: For every board sold, Turtle Tides donates $100 to your choice of ocean conservation nonprofits. Simply tell them you want your purchase to support One Hundred Miles, and it’s $100 for the 100 miles you love!
- Taylor Schoettle Naturalist Guidebooks: With every purchase, $10 will go directly to support One Hundred Miles.
- AmazonSmile: When you shop smile.amazon.com and designate One Hundred Miles as your charity, 0.05% of the purchase price of every eligible item you buy will be donated to support our work.
- PlanG: This free browser extension allows you to shop at hundreds of retailers and give a portion of the proceeds to One Hundred Miles.
- GoodShop: This site allows you to donate up to 20% of your purchases to One Hundred Miles.
- iGive: Another great site that lets you help protect our coast by donating up to 20% of your shopping total to our work.
- Become a member of our online activist network to receive conservation tips, opportunities to get involved, and updates about the work you’re helping to make possible.
Have a little extra time on your hands? Sign-up to be an OHM Volunteer!
Whether it’s for a few hours a week, a few times a year at a special event, or something in between, your gift of time can be just as important as a financial contribution. Volunteers are needed to assist with office tasks (mailings, data entry, organization, etc.), to staff special events, and as members of select committees. To learn more, please contact Kelly Patton, Membership and Outreach Coordinator at (912) 580-6939 or by email, [email protected]
Help us make our office a hub for coastal conservation! Your gently used, good-condition items are tax-deductible and help us create a functional space for conservation meetings, educational lectures and workshops, and community events. Best of all, your in-kind donation ensures we can focus financial resources where they matter most: protecting and preserving our coast. If you have an item to donate, please call Kelly at (912) 264-4111 or email [email protected].
Our Wish List:
– Full-size refrigerator
– Laptop computer (recent, working model)
– Digital camera
– Pre-paid gas cards, hotel gift cards, or Delta airline cards/points (for travel to & from the Statehouse)
– Gift cards (Target, Staples, Amazon, Michaels, etc.)
– Books on coastal Georgia, natural history resources, field guides, etc.