Join or Renew as a Member:Your generosity helps us protect and preserve the resources that set our coast apart from any other in the world.
Annual memberships and donations from dedicated supporters like you make One Hundred Miles a singularly effective voice for coastal advocacy, community education, and conservation.
When you join or renew your membership, you help us achieve lasting results for our 100 miles – and the wildlife and people who depend on it.
Horseshoe Crab $25 – Atlantic Horseshoe Crab, (Limulus polyphemus)
Sturgeon $50 – Atlantic Sturgeon, Acipenser oxyrhynchus
Indigo $100 – Eastern Indigo Snake, Drymarchon couperi
Oystercatcher $250 – American Oystercatcher, Haematopus palliates
Loggerhead $500 – Loggerhead Sea Turtle, Caretta caretta
Right Whale $750 – North Atlantic Right Whale, Eubalaena glacialis
Spartina Society $1,000 or more – Spartina Grass, Spartina alterniflora
Benefits of Membership
Complete our safe and secure online membership form, and you’ll be eligible to receive:
- Two issues of The Extra Mile, our biannual print newsletter with stories about the successes you’re making possible.
- Our monthly membership and volunteer e-newsletter, The Monthly Mile, to help keep you up-to-date on the places and issues you care about most.
- Exclusive invitation to special events throughout the year.
- Our unique One Hundred Miles Logo Decal.
- Recognition in our Annual Report.
- … And much more!
Budgets are tight these days – that’s why you should know that each and every dollar you donate will be put to immediate use. Your membership will help protect, preserve, and enhance our coast’s wildlife and wild places – for generations to come. Become a member today.
It’s easy to give with our safe and secure form. Or, if you prefer, make your gift by mail or phone:
One Hundred Miles
P.O. Box 2056
Brunswick, Georgia 31521